"In every walk with nature one receives more than he seeks."
John Muir

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Curiouser and Curiouser

I like to share the good, bad and ugly on the blog.
Well, not the "ugly" so much as the odd.
So I keep my little Canon at the ready in the car.
I was glad for that when I saw this...uh...






What exactly was it, anyway?
Looked sort of like a tractor trailer from the front.
Or a garbage truck... 


But the back of it was all homespun.
Others in the parking lot were also checking it out.
We never saw anything like it before.
It reminded me of one of those trucks moving
a modular house with a "wide load" sign on the back.




But this was no relocation house.
This was permanent.
An RV like no other.




Traveling all the way from Maine,
the only thing missing was the rocking chair 
on the back porch.
My grandson has two passions:
campers and garbage trucks.
I wish he could have seen this!










No comments:

Post a Comment