"In every walk with nature one receives more than he seeks."
John Muir

Sunday, March 27, 2011

90 seconds of Haitian praise


I believe I have figured out how to get this video to you.
I wish it would come up right away, but you have to go to this link.
You'll have to copy and paste.
Sorry, I'm still learning.
I think it is worth the trouble, however.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chasmfalls1


************************
I stood at the back of the tent and filmed this with my little camera.
While there, I was moved by a man serving as an usher for the back pews. He paced back and forth, praying the whole time.

The Holy Spirit moved in the service and I do hope you can get a sense of the worshipful attitude of the people. May you be blessed by watching and listening to this short video segment. Please don't try and understand the words unless you speak French.


In Jan, 2010, the earthquake killed 250,000,
injured 300,000
and displaced 1.5 million people
yet they love God in a mighty way.
Does this make you pause and consider...

No comments:

Post a Comment