"In every walk with nature one receives more than he seeks."
John Muir

Thursday, December 2, 2010

All I Want for Christmas...

This is what my little deck thermometer read
when I left for work yesterday.


The temperature hadn't changed much
when I was driving home 12 hours later.


Even with the oil pan heater plugged in whenever I park,
the old car needs to warm up for 20 minutes so fuel lines and all
those other moving parts don't crack and break.
This means 2 trips out to the parking lot in the bitter cold
each time because it's way too hard to sit shivering in the frigid car while I wait.

So, if you run into Santa and he mentions any gift ideas for my stocking this year,
please tell him all I want for Christmas is a remote car starter!
And I wouldn't mind if he added some seat heaters, either!!

No comments:

Post a Comment