"In every walk with nature one receives more than he seeks."
John Muir

Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday.
Yep.  
Another year.
I could wax all philosophical.
(I often do.)
I could show one of my National Geographics, Davis style.

But I got this email birthday card 
and HAD to use it for my day.
ABSOLUTELY!!

Some disclosures, first:
Not quite my body.
Not quite my skill level.
Not quite my hair style.
But it IS my face.
It is also the best this old birthday girl has looked or moved in a number of years, or should I say decades???
And I used to dress like this back in the 60's-70's.
I really did.
I also think I had a top just like this one...

Please click on this url below and watch me celebrate!!!!

1 comment:



  1. Happy Birthday Sharon! Hope you had a super duper great day! Those personalized JibJab characters are full of energy for sure. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete