"In every walk with nature one receives more than he seeks."
John Muir

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Look at the World with Thanksgiving

Since first singing to John Rutter's music in the community Christmas choir many years ago, I have been touched by his melodies and tender lyrics. I came across this song recently and it expressed my overflowing heart as I reflect on God's goodness to me this particular Thanksgiving. I hope you have the 4 1/2 minutes to spare and can watch and listen and let your heart be filled.
May God bless and keep you, my friends. May He open your eyes to the "joys and miracles along the way" in a fresh, new way this day. And then you may be able to join me in praise and thanksgiving to a God who created such a diverse and incredible world for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment